34 John X Merriman Street
Oakdale, Bellville. 7530
Tel: +27 21 946-2872
Fax: +27 21 946-2873
Milwaukee M10031B 1413 µS/cm Conductivity Calibration Solution Sachets (25)
- The performance of conductivity probes are affected by use due to residue build up and aging.
- M10031B is a lab grade 1413 µS/cm conductivity solution standard prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution that allows you to recalibrate your conductivity meter or tester. Check your meter or tester's manual to find the correct calibration standard for your meter.
- Conductivity readings are effected by temperature. To help with this, a chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
- Milwaukee conductivity solutions are labeled with the lot number and expiration date and packaged in an air tight, tamper-proof sachet.
- Description: 1413 µS/cm conductivity calibration solution
- Package: Sachets - size 20 mL
- Quantity: 25