34 John X Merriman Street
Oakdale, Bellville. 7530
Tel: +27 21 946-2872
Fax: +27 21 946-2873
Milwaukee M10000B Electrode Rinse Solution Sachets (25)
- Electrode rinse solution is ideal for using as an intermediate rinse between samples or calibration solutions to avoid cross contamination. This rinse solution is also ideal for removing basic salt deposit buildup on the probe or cap caused by storage solution evaporation. Even though salt deposit buildup is normal, it should be removed before measurement or calibration.
- Electrode rinse solution should not be a substitute for cleaning or storage solutions.
- Sachet packaging means that you get fresh solution every time. Ideal for infrequent or field use. No risk of using an expired calibration solution.
- Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No